We are getting so close to having our boy! Trust me I can't wait to see him. Now that I only have four weeks left for this pregnancy I'm starting to get the hospital bag and diaper bag ready. I recently purchased this diaper bag from Little Unicorn and I absolutely love it. Not just because of the design of it. However, this did help when I was making my final decision on what I was going to purchase. I love the canvas and leather look it has since it can go with anything in my wardrobe. This is the Rambler Satchel in grey in case you all were curious. The functionality for this diaper bag is wonderful. It has 12 massive pockets to keep the essentials you'll be needing when you're on the go and also comes with stroller straps that match the leather detailing.
What have I packed in the diaper bag?
- Changing pad
- Diapers! Of course!
- Organic baby powder, diaper rash cream, healing balm, and hand sanitizer spray (all Honest Co.)
- The Honest Company wipes
- Travel size first aid kit
- Extra change of clothes (socks, pants, and bodysuit)
- Receiving blankets
- Burp cloths
- Two pacifiers
- Nursing Cover
- A few personal items for myself
As far as the hospital bag I am slowly working on packing that. Here are a few things I have ready...
- Nursing Bras
- Belly Bandit (mine is black) looking forward to using mine! Great item to have once baby is out!
- Undies (that you don't care about)
- Swaddling blankets
- Warm blankets
- Extra outfits
- Makeup and Toiletries
Hope this was helpful for my soon to be mamas out there! xoxo